Make your own “Guess Who” game…or just buy the real one!
- photos – 8 faces to on one standard photo – So that you have 3 sets of 20 faces
Steps for cardboard
- Contact back of photos
- Cut out faces
- Mark out the cardboard
- Measure width of 5 of the faces – that’s how wide the open part will be (plus a bit of wiggle room) – lets use 18 cm
- Width = 38 = (1 + 3 + 3 + 3 ) + 18 + (3 + 3 + 3 + 1)
- Length = 39 = (3+3) + 27 + (3+3)
- Make sure to leave some tabs for folding
- Fold the sides into the box like sides
- Make the holes at intervals of 6cm at 1.5 high. For each hole add another 1cm along and 1cm high.
- Cover the bottom with contact
- Stick all the cardboard together with tape
Steps for photos
- Cut up the straws into little pieces about 2 cm long
- Stick the straws onto the back of the photos
- Space out 5 photos face down
- Cut up straws to fill in the gaps between the stuck straws
- Thread it all onto a skewer
- Put the skewer into the lower holes
- Put an empty skewer in the higher holes
- Repeat until all photos used.
- You should have 2 boxes with skewers and photos – one for each player
- A stack of cards
- Each player takes a card
- Each player takes turns to ask questions to guess the other person’s card, like does the person have snot in their nose? or does the person have brown hair?
- they flip down the photos which don’t match the answers to the questions until you end up with one photo and can guess the other persons card!